Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Flv File 0kb

• Please log in to reply

kiwigurl

kiwigurl

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I solved this issue on my own...

I utilised Unlocker 1.8.7 ran program and right clicked on the file and it deleted it quickly and easily. Great program!

Hi Everyone,

:) I recently downloaded a file and it turns out that the downloader put the icon on my desk but it did not complete the download at all. So when I click on it, message says 'cannot delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk'. I also tried to change the name and it locked up my ability to click out of the file to do anything but reboot.

So I downloaded a couple of programs to unlock and delete and neither was of any help.
Move on Boot and Emco unlock it.

So I find out that there is not one of these darn files but two in a file folder in my documents and on my desktop. The file simply says file as far as type, and looks like a program box.

So I need a step by step assistance, because I do not know DOS.

Thanks.

Cheers

Kiwigurl

Edited by kiwigurl, 20 May 2008 - 10:44 PM.

Advertisements