Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me in finding samples of dissertation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

loriblake

loriblake

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need to ask you guyz a question and I hope you will be able to provide me with a solution to my problem. The thing is I am looking for some dissertations online to see their pattern. I was also hoping to get some valuable information about the books and research done by past scholars from the bibliography of such dissertations. Do you think I will be able to write my dissertation after I get my hands on a few dissertations?

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Hmmm ... sounds very much like homework/schoolwork/collegework/uniwork to me ... which is something we do not help with here. Have you thought about using Google?

juliejamson

juliejamson

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Dissertation Help --- I’ve found a website giving Free Dissertation Topics on your subject!!!

I am doing my MBA from Ireland in international business. I have worked with construction industry for couple of years including a stint in gulf area and I needed to submit my dissertation this semester. I have a special interest in business development and wanted some suggestions for any good topic specifically focusing the Ireland industry. I was browsing through the website when I found this dissertation help website providing dissertation writing help. I didn’t know that they also offer help with dissertation writing along with FREE dissertation topics. Anyway, here is the list of titles they sent me after my request:

4. The economic impact, the Ireland health care business creates by hiring nurses from second world countries to help provide relief to the current nursing shortage here.

5. Business and Financial Analysis of a domestic business in Ireland expanding towards International Trade.

6. Impact of IT development in FMCG sector

My supervisor really liked the first topic and now I am writing a dissertation on it. The free dissertation topics service really helped me in getting off with my dissertation writing quickly. I would like to know other people experiences on that…

Edited by BHowett, 20 February 2009 - 07:40 AM.
removed links

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
this topic is 10 months old... we do not do school work for people here, and we surely do not recommend paid sites to write a dissertations so I removed your links.

closed