Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HD Audio Bus Driver Failed to load: 0xE0000227

• Please log in to reply

Overtake

Overtake

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Daniel

Have you tried what was suggested above, to disable it, boot again, then uninstall?
Maybe this work...

{}Overtake

Advertisements

daniel22

daniel22

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i've read and re-read everything suggested... i've rebooted reinstalled reformat everything... and after all that... microsoft UUA was able to be unistalled... so.. problem solved... eventually.. thank u all.. :)

Freds2

Freds2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the same problems except I can't find the UAA bus driver in the device manager. What it's doing is bringing up the new hardware device wizard but everytime I cancel it, it starts up again. If I turn off the onboard audio the wizard stops so I think its the audio. I manually made it recognize the Realtek HD Audio but it doesn't want to accept the drivers. When I reboot it starts the whole process over again. I honestly don't find the UAA bus driver. Is it inherently in Service Pack 3? Everything went south when I installed Service Pack 3.

ttoomm

ttoomm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I hope this can still help you:

Go to Device Manager/Device Drivers

Disable microsoft UAA bus driver ...
Uninstall UAA bus driver

Install realtek driver and it will work.

I just joined this forum and I am a bit late with this but this will work. :)

miguel99-

You the BEST. Disabling the Microsoft UAA driver did the trick.

Thank you SO much

alfbe44

alfbe44

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) Hi, :)

many, many thanks for your solution.
Afetr disabling microsoft UAA..., and installing Realtek last driver (R202) nothing happens but, after restart, uninstall of MS UAA was possible A new install of Realtek driver, a restart and the sound appairs. It was nearly a miracle on the Medion md96350 after installing with difficulty XP pro on a previous Vista.

Bye :)

vamo

vamo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had the same problem with MB ASUS P5KPL and I've solved it by removing some records from SystemRegister using Regedit...
Just type "UAA bus", find all records and delete them.
In Explorer choose menu Service -> Folder Properties. In submenu View in Additional Options choose Show hidden files and folders
then press Allpy to all folders and OK.
Then
from the folder c:\windows\system32\drivers remove following files: Hdaudbus.sis Hdaudio.sys
from the folder c:\windows\inf remove following files: hdaudbus.inf hdaudbus.PNF hdaudio.inf hdaudio.PNF
After that install Realtec driver and reboot.

If after the rebooting this problem still remains, just follow the Miguel's way.
Maybe you'll need to reboot twice or reboot between deletin' records and files and installing Realtec driver... I don't know, try to combine.
Anyway I have sound now and I hope U'll have too!

Edited by vamo, 12 September 2008 - 07:39 PM.

n7okn

n7okn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
There's a simpler way. I looked at the driver details of the Microsoft UAA device and found it used the HDAUDBUS.sys file. Yours may be different. Look in the driver details in device manager. Simply rename the file ( It's found in c:\windows\system32\drivers). Reboot, delete the Microsoft UAA line (now with a yellow ! error so it's deleteable now), restore the file to its original name, load the software for the HD driver, reboot, and the system will detect new hardware, the Microsoft UAA thingy. As long as you restored the filename to original, Your system will now be fat dumb and happy.

John

Edited by n7okn, 01 November 2008 - 01:52 PM.

momi_X

momi_X

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Dear Miguel , Thank you soooo much from Israel , i just fixed my friend's pc and all thanks to you ...

rastadog

rastadog

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Uninstall UAA bus driver

Thanks very much for that tip. I also got the error x0E0000227 while trying to install the Realtek HD Audio driver for my new MoBo (ECS G31T-M). Tried a bunch of things, but your suggestion to remove the MS UAA driver did the trick.

THANKS!

MickMucus

MickMucus

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Uninstall UAA bus driver

Thank You Miguel You kick [bleep]!
I had the same problem and almost bought an un-needed sound card because I was stumped!

:) :)

Advertisements

harict

harict

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Uninstall UAA bus driver

God bless your name, it's working...

thanks its working

B!G dude

B!G dude

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Allow everyone, im newbie here!

just call b!g dude!

as miguel said, it work!!! (to delete the Microsoft UAA Bus drver and instal the realtek) but after i restart my pc and there is no sound yet, instead a window pop up to ask me "insert disk 1 to instal UAA bus driver", which cd? :) XP or something else? :) if my pc ask the XP SP3, well... i have another problem, i LOST my xp sp3 cd :) !

is there any website that serve UAA BUS driver that can i download?

will it match with my XP SP 3?

Pleeeeease reply as soon as possible.

almost forgot, thanx to miguel for the infomation :) , i almost reinstal my PC, that can waste lot of time!

freewangle

freewangle

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Uninstall UAA bus driver

Thanks miguel99, I've been looking for a solution for this for 3 weeks. You are a legend!
I joined the forum specifically to say thanks :)

Pete W

Pete W

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks miguel99. I'd been working on this same problem on and off for over a month. Wednesday I Googled the problem and up jumped geekstogo and you. Worked exactly as you said. I joined just to say thanks. Think I'll stay.

dmiguel12

dmiguel12

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Uninstall UAA bus driver

Hi my name is Dave I've just joined to thank you. I've been with this prob for two weeks, I was about to throw my pc out of the window(literally) than saw your post and give it one last try, and everything went well and swell. Thanx!!! :) :) :no: :) :) :) :)