Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MEDIA PLAYERS IN HTML HELP!

• Please log in to reply

thero_cpd

thero_cpd

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
Ok so here is the jist, I need to be able to use html frames (cos i cant do java to save my life unless its copy n paste!)

and i need to be able to click on a media file in one (i can do links) so that it opens in another frame, but with the program I WANT within that frame.

I need to be able to use
WINAMP (with both open and enqueue options)
div x
vlc media player

and i need it to only play with those programs within the html document

I also need to be able to "fullscreen" the video files if needed

Advertisements

ipods619

ipods619

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Hey thero_cpd,

From what it sounds like to me, you are looking for a music/video streamer. Ideally, video streamers are configured in Flash and correspond with the user choosing specific videos. (Similar to music sites, where you can select what you want to hear and a new window opens with the Play/Rewind/Fast Forward menus)

I think you'll have to either;
a) Buy a script
b) Hire someone to code it for you. It'll involve ActionScript - so make sure you tell the coder you want it in ActionScript
c) Learn how Flash works and code yourself. :)

Enjoy.