Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HotSpot Shield

• Please log in to reply

Santana_

Santana_

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi all im new in this forum I'm having trouble with the hotspot shield that came to the home page and I said DAEMON START ERROR and cannot connect somebody could help me im using a WIFI connection thanks

:) Posted Image

Please if this section is wrong move this topic

Edited by Santana_, 18 May 2008 - 10:03 PM.

Advertisements

Santana_

Santana_

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
BMP!

Santana_

Santana_

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hmm good forum i need help

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Sorry for the slow repsonse. Took a bit of research, but I found a few things:

#

Reinstalled hotspot, disconnected from internet via controlpanel/network using disable. Started hotspots to connect, then enabled the internet again. If Hotspot isn't connecting, just ask it to connect again.

#
lc20c3 May 15th, 2008 at 1:15 pm 38

as per hotshiled faq

Disconnected (Auth Failure)
Disconnected (Bandwidth Exceeded)

The \”Auth-Failure\” message occurs when the server denies a connection request. This most often occurs because the user has exceeded bandwidth limits. Any user that has used more than 5 GB will not be able to log in until their prior month of bandwidth usage drops below 5 GB.