Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MySpace Log-in Problems

• Please log in to reply

dudg29

dudg29

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello people!

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I'm still learning how to work this place :) Anyway, here is my problem, and I appreciate any help!!

I am having problems logging into MySpace. About a month ago I logged in and the screen was flashing a little, but after a minute it was fine....after I logged out, I couldn't get back on. I've tried all of their suggestions and nothing is working. It's definately an issue on my end, because I can log on at my sisters and other places outside my home. I have a laptop and a desktop and both of them will not work. I can get to the main page and I type in my email and password and after a minute or two I am taken to a white screen. I have an account for my business listed on MySpace as well, and that does the same thing. Today I tried making a new account and it worked fine, until I logged out, I wasn't able to log on again. I haven't had any problems logging into any other sites, and I haven't knowingly changed any settings, on either computer.

Anyway, I am stumped, so if you have any suggestions, fire away! Thanks!

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Have you gotten this issue resolved?

Ron