Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I think i have a virus and trojan horse [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jadecolin

jadecolin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
avg 8 free is telling me that i have a virus win32/heur and trojan horse generic 10.aadi. also something about explorer.exe, i have no clue what to do but i would appreciate any help. I would also love recomendations on what virus system protect to buy so that this will not happpend again. I also tried running avg free scan and it doesnt seen to see any problems. Please help and thanks for listenning

Advertisements

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Hi,
Welcome to the site

I will be handling your log to help you get cleaned up. Please follow the links here for posting a Hijack This log:
http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html

I want you to show hidden files. There are instructions HERE to help you do this.
You should have Administrator rights to perform the fixes. Some of the instructions I give may need to be printed or saved for reference during the fix. Some of the fix will be done in Safe Mode so you will be unable to access this thread at that time.
Please dont use any of the tools without specific instructions. Some of them are dangerous (and could leave your computer in worse condition that it is when infected) if used incorrectly.
These instructions should be read first, then followed. If you do not understand something, don't be afraid to ask, or see if I'm on chat. :)

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.