Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Memory Dump... oxoooooof4 HELP!

• Please log in to reply

newki

newki

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I know you have had to reply to these types of problems before, and I have searched nearly everywhere on the bloody net for help. I am currently using a mac to type here because the XP is currently barely alive at all. :)

Alright, we were trying to reformat a drive because we wanted to install a valid XP Program over a pirated Norton Ghost program. When just loading it up it would run both programs so we attempted to totally reformat the drive to get the Good XP Home to run properly. When we finished reformatting everything and hit the "Installing Windows" area we get a Stop Error. The code for that was

0x000000F4 (OXOOOOOOO3, OX81F18020, OX81F18194, 0X805FA7AB)

After that we tried restarting, going f8, and it won't run in safe mode (obviously since the program isn't completely loaded) and therefore we can't delete the files it wants us to. We aslo ran a recovery disc and it just brought us back to the same place and shut it down.

Help would be greatly appreciated, I hope I'm not irritating anyone with a repeat as I have looked and anything similar isn't really helping us.

We used these directions to reformat.
http://www.ehow.com/...hard-drive.html

There was only one partition.
The size of the hard drive is 19.5

Oh, and we could smell cat piss inside the computer.

Edited by newki, 19 May 2008 - 06:26 PM.

Advertisements

xoskullxo13

xoskullxo13

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Well, welcome to G2G, But, just to tell you...I honestly don't know what to say...Because to be honest, In my opinion, mac is the worst operating system available, and if I had Mac, I would simply throw it out my window and buy a new pc, like an "Alienware gaming pc"

Edited by xoskullxo13, 19 May 2008 - 05:15 PM.

newki

newki

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well the xp isn't on the mac, I'm just using the mac to get help here... because.... the other computer is currently ILL!

xoskullxo13

xoskullxo13

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Well the xp isn't on the mac, I'm just using the mac to get help here... because.... the other computer is currently ILL!

oh, well...I totally knew that... -Blushes-

newki

newki

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

oh, well...I totally knew that... -Blushes-

It's okay, i probably wasn't clear enough. I have that problem when I'm in angst Mode.
Uhm and thank you for welcoming me to the forum! =D