Download Registry Search to your desktop.
- Right click on the compressed RegSearch folder, and choose "Extract All". In the box that pops open, click "Next", then "Next" again, and then "Finish". You now have another RegSearch folder on your desktop.
- Open the new folder, and double click on regsearch.exe and make sure all Search options are checked.
- At the first box, under Enter search strings (case indipendent) please type clbdriver
- Click OK and Registry Search will scan your registry for the file(s), and a Notepad box will open with a report.
- Please reply here with the entire contents of the Notepad file from RegSearch.
Edited by fenzodahl512, 17 June 2008 - 06:16 PM.