Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I have some Virus and i dunno how to get rid of it please help

• Please log in to reply

chase1234

chase1234

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Some thing isnt letting me install new products. like i can do add or remove programs from the control panel. i tried to install new antivirus stuff but it wont work nothing comes up when i double click it to run. it acts like its going to do something but then it never does. in the control panel window there are these 3 file's but they have no name and i can't delete them or move them out of the window. im assuming that these are the problem files. ( i cant even rename them).

Im afraid im gona have to like re-image it or something :) please help me :)

I have that Mcafee scan on-demand thing. and it wont let me run that either. everytime i click on scan it locks up and says program is not responding.

my AIM Screen name is Cwells51788 or you can email me at

Also when i start up my computer it comes up with a bunch of stuff and it says it has a bad image. and like when i start up Aim it says it has a bad image or something. but the program will still run and work for me.

Edited by kahdah, 21 May 2008 - 03:02 AM.
removed e-mail address

Advertisements