Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What's the last thing you ate?

• Please log in to reply

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Salad, BBQ steak, baked potatoes.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

Cheese omelet and scrapple with toast

I can tell you're from Pennsylvania - no one else would even know what scrapple is, much less eat it.

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Scrapple sounds like some sort of a forest animal...

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Mcdonalds :)

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Fruitsalad&Icecream(lots of icecream) :)
It's toooo hot right now,can't manage heavy food

therock247uk

therock247uk

Expert

• Expert
  • 14,672 posts
  • MVP
Microwavable curry.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

Scrapple sounds like some sort of a forest animal...

:)

Trust me, you don't want to know. You don't want to know why it begins with the word scrap, either...

Eat? Haven't really done that today. Lunch was about 8 bites of leftover mac and cheese at 3:30. Haven't had dinner.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Eat? Haven't really done that today. Lunch was about 8 bites of leftover mac and cheese at 3:30. Haven't had dinner.

What about your banana, sari? :)

I had a steak, cheese, and bacon pie from the local bakery. And of course, don't forget dessert! Apple pie. :)

Not only that, but the bakery was almost closed, so they were handing out free bread - I got some bread rolls and a long french stick for making garlic bread!

Troy

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I was out of bananas :) It was a sad day. But I finally ate dinner - Mexican from my local restaurant. Enchiladas Colorados - cheese enchiladas with a red sauce.

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Scrapple is a savory mush of pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and flour, often buckwheat flour. The mush is formed into a loaf, and slices of the scrapple are then fried before serving. Scraps of meat left over from butchering, too small to be used or sold elsewhere, were made into scrapple to avoid waste. Scrapple is best known as a regional food of Delaware, South Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.

That doesn't sound so bad...We reheat food all the time. Sometimes, we even cook already cooked food into another dish! Kinda like lechon paksiw!
Then there's the unused pork blood and other parts that gets used for dunuguan and sisig.

I also ate McDonalds...The smallest burger (i was in a hurry) with orange juice.

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Finger sandwiches (with the crusts cut off) with a filling of diced chicken breast, pecans, currants, rocket, mayo and cream all mixed together ... yum, yum !!

therock247uk

therock247uk

Expert

• Expert
  • 14,672 posts
  • MVP
Potnoodle! :)

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Seafood Pizza Homemade :)