I can't get any sound on the internet
Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:21 PM
- Go to START-->RUN and type regedit to open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32
- Now right-click on the heading Drivers32 and select NEW-->STRING VALUE.
- Call this new String Value wavemapper.
- Now double-click the wavemapper entry you just created and for the VALUE field, type in msacm32.drv and click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor and try watching a video on youtube again.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users