Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Forums Log In Trouble

• Please log in to reply

Bonjovicrzy

Bonjovicrzy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I belong to here and a few other non computer forums .. and ever since I sit up my new spyware, antvirus & firewall I have trouble getting on this forum and other forums when I log in and stay logged in while I visit.. I have to log in about 7-8 times before I can stay logged in long enough to post... I am also having trouble staying logged in to my own paint shop pro forum where I stay .. which it is a Invision Power board like this one do I have to much stuff on my pc or is there certain setting I need to do.for my browsers .. I have no third party cookies and no pop ups sit up .. I am using Firefox 2 & IE7 ( I am using IE7 only when I can not view something in Firefox) I am using Avast anti virus home free version , SpywareBlaster , Spyware Guard ( that goes with spywareblaster , ,Zone Out that has the ie-spyad , Windows Defender , and SuperAntiSpyware ( for my back anti spyware) and the free version of Online Armour 2.10, firewall .. I was having trouble with Comando firewall it would not work well for me so I changed to OnlineArmour2.10

Edited by Bonjovicrzy, 24 May 2008 - 01:55 PM.

Advertisements