Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can I burn 2 compact cd's onto 1 regular sized cd?

• Please log in to reply

vzeider

vzeider

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Have 2 compact cd's. One is full with 30 min of film. The 2nd one has 5 min of film. Can I burn these two cd's onto a regular cd so that they end up in correct order? The 5 min on cd 2 are supposed to be the end of cd 1!

Have a dell 1505 inspiron with Vista if that helps any. TIA

Advertisements

Canorro

Canorro

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
If you want to create data cd you can put them both in their. You cant use cd to play videos in a DVD player unless you make a VCD which most DVD player wont play some.Data cd can only be use by computer. If you wanna use it on a dvd you gotta have a DVD disk + a DVD-writer + a encoding software to convert the video files.
Any other question?

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

If you want to create data cd you can put them both in their. You cant use cd to play videos in a DVD player unless you make a VCD which most DVD player wont play some.Data cd can only be use by computer. If you wanna use it on a dvd you gotta have a DVD disk + a DVD-writer + a encoding software to convert the video files.
Any other question?

Hello There:

If we are talking about DVD Video Here, you can take video and join it to the end of the disc. You would have to copy the video to your PC using both discs. Make a folder for the video such as c:\video and then copy the information from the DVD#1 to the folder, then copy information from DVD #2 to the folder.

Once this is done, use a program calledMovie Joiner to join the vidoes together so that they run together. I have used this program to join Youtube videos together so that I don't have to waste disc space on DVD's. Then, you can burn the DVD with the new joined video.

Good Luck!!

Brian

Speczorz

Speczorz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
If you want to use a paid program, I'd recommend Nero 8. Nero can do this along with creating DVD movies. :)