Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Should we use television for netflix movies?

• Please log in to reply

tofu5

tofu5

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Our main television is around 10 years old. Our ISP is WildBlue satellite. I belong to Neflix and yesterday played a Talking Heads concert on my computer, the clarity was excellent, the sound o.k. As we can get Instant Watches from Netflix, my husband asked me to look into how to hook this up. There is a Netflix compatible device, Roku, but if I get that and the cable, et al, I will have well over $100 dollars in this and do not know if it is worth it. I have read that hooking the television to the computer does not have good clarity especially with the older televisions.

Nancy

Advertisements