Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

connecting laptop to conference screen or LCD tv.

• Please log in to reply

noor parkar

noor parkar

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
HI ALL,

WHAT IS THE KEY COMBINATONS TO ENABLE CONNECTIONS FROM LAPTOP TO LCD TV. or are there any more commands to enable so that i can see both say power point presentation both on laptop and LCD TV at the same time.

Thanks in advance

noor
customer service engineer
United Arab Emirates

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Most laptops have a key combination that uses the FN key in combination with one of the Function keys. You should see pictures on some of the function keys on your laptop and one of them should look like two screens (rounded square). You would hit FN and then that function key and it will switch between the usual options of Laptop screen only, Laptop screen and External Monitor (LCD in your case), and then just External screen only.

If you can't find this key combination, then please post the make and model of your laptop and I will see if I can't find that key combination for you.