Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IVI Virtualdrv SCSI controller

• Please log in to reply

mjdavis001

mjdavis001

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Help!! I can no longer burn CDs on my Dell Dimension 1100 desktop. When I view my device manager, it tells me that the IVI virtualdrv scsi controller has been disabled. In Properties, there is an option to "Use this device (enable)". But when I choose that option, nothing happens. The computer has worked fine for years and this problem just popped up recently. When I Google the IVI virtualdrv scsi controller, I find a link through Versiontracker to Corel, but absolutely nothing on the site that's helpful. I was hoping this was just a driver problem that could be easily corrected, but I guess not. Can anyone help me with this? THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

Advertisements