Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can Someone Help Me Find The Manual To My Video Card?

• Please log in to reply

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I've searched google all week and tried to contact ati for the manual to my video card. I have a 256MB 128BIT ATI SAPPHIRE RADEON 9550 video card. They manufactured this card without a printed manual and only had an online manual but yet I can't find it. It should be a pdf manual. I need to figure out how to use this card and it's programs better.

Thank You

Edited by superstar, 26 May 2008 - 02:10 AM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
http://www2.ati.com/manuals/Rade9500.pdf

Direct DL. Not the 9550, but should help.

Ron

Edited by Major Payne, 26 May 2008 - 02:55 AM.

superstar

superstar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Well it's not the 9550 but I guess it'll have to do. One of my google searches lead to another forum where the OP asked for the same model manual as I did. & someone replied with the 9500 manual stating that it was the closest thing to it so I guess it's all I can use as well. I hate it when manufacturers produce products and don't make manuals for them. Like this new enermax psu I bought two days a ago. The thing brought a quick start guide that read "for the full guide check our site". That's all that was written on it! Lol.. I went to the site and nothing...

What a bummer...

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
From what I understood, the manual was suppose to come with the new video card. Wonder if stores are removing them or selling you a refurbished card? I would try going through ATI Support and file a ticket with them and/or call if it is toll free number. Might call it to their attention that many people have not received manuals with their cards and none are available on ATI's site.

I've gotten products with "manuals" written in the smallest print it could have been put "on the top of a pin". :)

Ron