Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BT Yahoo Voyager 205

• Please log in to reply

mdcobbin

mdcobbin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ive just got a voyager 205 today so i could connect to the interent 1 usb and 1 ethernet i dont have bt yahoo isp i use tiscali but ive read on the interent that you can connect to any isp with the voyager 205. Ive installed the device from the cd that came with it but when i come to connecting to the interent i says type in user name and password so i type in my tiscali details but it says unable 2 connect. So i tried useing the windows connection wizard but it doesnt reconzie the rounter a modem and it wont connect up. That was when i was using the usb connection. Next i dissconected the usb and entered the ethernet. to connect to the interent via ethernet you have 2 type in the routers ip address which is 192.168.1.1 and it comes up with enter user name and password so i entered my tiscali username and it connected i did not enter a telphone number or anything.

1)how do i connect to the internet with the usb cable with tiscali?
2)how do i no that i am connected 2 tiscali when the ethernet is connected?

Advertisements