Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

all downloads are corrupt

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I'm not sure what section this one goes in so I'll start here. For the last couple of weeks every file I download (except torrent and other p2p) seems to be corrupted. I haven't changed any hardware and I don't think my modem and router settings havn't been changed. some of the files I've tried to download are gta2 from rockstar and drivers from nvidia and omega. none of them work. I've three computer on my network. I've tried downloading on one and installing on another and downloading on each computer. None of the files work. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance!!