Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SERIOUS Windows Problems

• Please log in to reply

BlueEyedFox

BlueEyedFox

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have strange problems. Its hard to explain I will be using my computer fine and than I will be unable to right click and when i try to open task manager I get the error sound This happens to applications at random Its happend to Internet Explorer, AOL, Ventrilo

So basically, Ventrilo will be open and I wont be able to right click or open task manager unless I close it. but, THis is not specific programs its programs at random. AOL is the worse I get that

"An AOL error has occured blah blah close and restart" message where its like impossible to stop and you cant close AOL, which happens every now and than but his is frequent, when this happens I have to restart my computer -Manually

What could this be?

Corrupted Windows Files?

What should I do?

I am pretty sure its not Malware becuase Malware does not act like this. I run Comodo Firewall Pro with Avira AntiVir and SUPER Anti Spyware so I think it would be safe. I will run a full system scan just to be sure I guess.

Advertisements