Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Please help me.(SORTED NOW)

• Please log in to reply

kennyrodg

kennyrodg

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi all.
i was told to post this in the tech section by EMERALDNZL.
i originally posted in the security section after my problems with all types of Audio playback including CD,DVD and using AOL :blush:after a trojan infection.Hopefully i have the all clear but my problems persist with the aforementioned.

Firstly AOL takes and age to load,move between emails,pages etc,sometimes a few minutes in the worst cases.I keep getting a message to say "AOL is not responding" until it catches up with itself.The worst of my problem though is the Audio.I use my laptop for all my music.As both myself and my son are learning to play instruments its a real pain.
All audio sounds like it's going through a phaser.Theres a total lack of midrange in the sound and vocals are inaudible.When i go into the main sound control section and move the WAVE balance to either the left or right the midrange comes back but distorted and the Bass dissappears.Move the WAVE balance back to the middle and its the phaser effect again. :)
If you guys can give me some pointers here i'd be very gratefull indeed.
thanks in advance,
pete. :)

Edited by kennyrodg, 30 May 2008 - 10:24 AM.

Advertisements

kennyrodg

kennyrodg

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
SORTED NOW.THANKS