Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

infected by Win32/Adware.Agent according to NOD32

• Please log in to reply

bibir

bibir

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello

I have been infected by Win32/Adware.Agent according to NOD32

Looked on the web .... followed instruction to download SmitFraudFlx and I cannot!
My computer says my internet .......dari dari dari da..... cannot find it.

I am not a computer expert and REALLY REALLY need to sort out

Oh! Forgot.... it all started when I restarted my computer and before the image of "users: ..." appeared an annoucement :

"carbonite was unable to access the system registry (error result is 5). Carbonite cannot run without using the registry and the program has been stopped.

I then proceeded to Contact Carbonite and after 1hour and 9 min on phone they told me to contact some computer expert......

so here I am

Edited by bibir, 31 May 2008 - 01:40 PM.

Advertisements

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hi and welcome to GeeksToGo :)

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply. Note: It's likely that the two logs won't fit into one post. If so, please post extra.txt in a separate post.