Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dr. Watson Debugger..?

• Please log in to reply

Leroy51

Leroy51

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am new to this forum so no doubt am not Posting this in the correct place, but after looking around cannot seem to find the proper place. So here I am..IF this is not correct Please let me know Where to do so. While I was in the Hospital last week my Wife used my system to Reserve a Motel room for a couple days where I was at. Upon returning home 3 days ago I opened my Emails..went through them..deleted and such..then Closed out. I was surprised to see NUMEROUS windows open with the usual B.S. "Alerts..Warnings" and such in regards to Viruses..Faulty Security and such. After I had "Closed" the last one...of about 7 or 8...my System basically Shut Down..? As of now and after Numerous attempts I can get no further than the "Post" and Windows Logo..Loading Bar...then a Blank Screen.
I have rebooted in "Safe Mode" numerous times also and have used pretty much all the options offered there...less VGA and a couple others. As well as Cleared CMOS 2-3 times. Still with the Same results. The best I can get using the Safe Mode is a Blank Screen with tiny White Lettering in the Corners saying..Safe Mode...and the Microsoft nonsense in the center on top...that's it..? As of now I am unable to Access ANYTHING on my system in order to help Resolve this problem. I had recently starting to watch what I took to be Free Online Movies and Older episodes of T.V. shows I've liked over the years. I do understand that for "Some"..???...Reason this can allow for a Backdoor for the Sick Pervs out there to cause this kind of problems for people such as myself.
Believe me at this point Any and All HELP will be GREATLY Appreciated!!! Even if as a last resort I have to do a Reformat...although I'd really Hate to loose alot of Pics of my Grandson..Family and such I have on here. Anyway..Thanks in advance to Any of you who maybe able to give me a hand with this...
Sincerely Yours, Leroy51

Advertisements