Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

problems installing A4Tech PK-720MJ (webcam)

• Please log in to reply

andee0515

andee0515

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having problems installing and using my brand new A4Tech web cam.
I followed the said procedures. Installed the driver, i was successful in downloading it. Restarted my computer but still I wasn't able to use it. It says in the manual that after rebooting the computer, plug the web cam into the computer and it will automatically recognize the new hardware but it didn't. :) The USB recognizes the plugged web cam but still I can't use it and it gives an error message that says, "a problem occurred during hardware installation. your new hard ware might not work properly."

I have attached my system information and some screenshots of the steps I've taken for your perusal. I'm really hoping someone could help me with this. Your assistance will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andee

Attached Files

Advertisements

nemania

nemania

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i am having the exact same problem.only that at first my camera installed it self succesfully but a week later it uninstalled itself and when i plug it in i hear only the sound but the camera apears nowhere.i dont understand how that happened..can anyone help me fix it?