Good news.. Your logs look clean to my eyes.. Bad news.. Fuel price increase today
Time for some housekeeping
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
Please note that the space between x and / is needed
Please Install/Update Sun Java
- Go to Start --> Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs.
- Search in the list for all previous installed versions of Java. (J2SE Runtime Environment.... )
- It should have next icon next to it:
- Select it and click Remove. This will uninstall the previous (outdated) version of Java.
- Then Download and install the newest version from here: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 6
I noticed that you already have:
1. BitDefender8 as your antivirus
2. MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware as your antispyware
However, I haven't seen any third-party firewall in your logs.. Do you have any? If you don't, please install ONLY ONE of these free and excellent firewal below:
- Comodo Firewall Pro
- PC Tools Firewall Plus
After you install the third party firewall, please disable your Windows firewall. Please go to My Computer >> Control Panel >> Windows Firewall and choose Off (not recommended) option. Then please click Apply and Ok.
And now, to help protect your computer in the future I would like to recommend you these following free programs. Please do remember to use only ONE "Real-Time Protection" software for EACH Antivirus, AntiSpyware and Firewall. [list]
- SpywareBlaster 4.0 to help prevent spyware from installing in the first place.
- SpywareGuard to catch and block spyware before it can execute.
- IESpy-Ad to block access to malicious websites so you cannot be redirected to them from an infected site or email.
Lastly, to keep your operating system up to date please visit the link below monthly
To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this excellent article by Tony Klein: So how did I get infected in the first place?
Please also read an excellent article by miekiemoes :Help! My computer is slow!
And another excellent article by CastleCops Malware Prevention: Prevent Re-infection
Please reply to this thread once more and tell us about the computer behaviour before we can close this thread
Have a safe and happy computing day!