Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mic Problems

• Please log in to reply

Gaz Anzio

Gaz Anzio

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Okay, so here's my beef: I just bought a new microphone because my other two don't work well with this compy. Both don't seem to pick up anything under yelling. So I was assuming that with this new mic, I could speak normally now, but no, I can't, it's giving me the same crap the last two have. So I went into my sound options and cranked everything up, but it still doesn't pick up anything under yelling unless I smash the microphone into my face and speak loudly, thus defeating the purpose. Anyways, It didn't always do this. About... I dunno, 3-4 months ago, it picked up sound just fine, but not anymore. I have no idea what's wrong here. Help me out?

Advertisements

Gaz Anzio

Gaz Anzio

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Sorry to bump, but my problem hasn't really been addressed...

Gaz Anzio

Gaz Anzio

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
*Cough*