Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dude...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DonnieDoonerMe

DonnieDoonerMe

• Pip
  • 6 posts
All I said was illegally obtained music... 90 gigs of it. I never said how I got it. I'm sorry I can't afford the incredibly ridiculous prices of CD's in this day and age. With gas up to 3.99 over here and more everywhere else and for people with jobs still making minimum wage it's hard do do anything.

Though my problem was resolved and I had no need to keep on posting on the topic I still believe there was no right to close it.

People download things in this day and age. If I want a CD and I can't pay for it then I'll download it. Does it screw with the record company and the artist? Yes. But I'm sorry. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. If it's so illegal how come the government doesn't just use their ultimate powers to shut the site down. So many programs. So many torrent sites. They just don't it. What the [bleep]?

I guess they're to busy bussing in truckloads of opium to maintain the american financial crisis. Freakin a-holes.

Obama '08. Rock out with your barack out. :-)

Thank you. You might as well close this topic 'cause I know you're gonna do it anyways.

Sinerely,
Me

Advertisements

reconman

reconman

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
I don't know what this post is pertaining to but you clearly didn't read our Terms Of Use.

OwNt

OwNt

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 7,457 posts

All I said was illegally obtained music... 90 gigs of it.

Supporting the downloading of illegal music, for whatever reason, is against our TOS which you agreed to when you joined this site.

You might as well close this topic 'cause I know you're gonna do it anyways.

Correct. :)

Topic Closed