Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trend Micro A/V wont fully load on start up

• Please log in to reply

filly77

filly77

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I have trend micros PC-cillin internet security. I added a PW to my account yesterday and while doing that, I made another account for my gf. (shes always going thru my stuff) but now my anti virus wont fully load, it says initalizing when I try to click on it from all programs.

So i even tried logging into my gf's account to see if maybe it has to load both of the accounts before if will work. Nope!

Can someone help me? I had to delete my gf's account in order to feel safe enough on the net to come look/ask for answers. But if I leave it this way, I will have to delete my PW and I really dont want to do that.

thanks so much!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
chances are av runs under your account and needs a "password" inputed for the service account. Removal and reinstall should correct the issue.