Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HELP! battlefield 2 stopped working on the internet

• Please log in to reply

trnstar

trnstar

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
about 3 or 4 days ago battlefield 2 stopped working on the internet, I can connect to my online account but when I click on any server it closes. No error message nothing, just crashes. I can't even join a local game (altho I can create one and then my brother can join). we have 2 computers running battlefield 2 (both with separate, genuine, cdkeys) and they used to both run on the internet, but now this one won't connect to any server no matter what I do :) .

Please help, Thanks

Advertisements

trnstar

trnstar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I also tried using this computer to create an internet game and join it, it lets me create it but when I join it it does the same thing it does on any server.

Trippster

Trippster

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Have you installed anything recently? Firewalls? New router? Different way of connecting(wireless/wired)?

trnstar

trnstar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Have you installed anything recently? Firewalls? New router? Different way of connecting(wireless/wired)?

not that I can remember, is there a way to look at the recently installed programs?