Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PLEASE DO AS koko krunch SAYS

• Please log in to reply

Razin_Bran

Razin_Bran

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I followed the advice from this thread: http://www.geekstogo...o...l&p=1245904 for my problem in the "Topic Description" and it worked flawlessly. Many Many thanks. I actually registered just to say thank you.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Razin Bran,

While I'm glad you found the help that you needed, it's not advised to follow instructions that are posted for someone else. Sometimes they can be very specific to that user's problem and computer. Since koko crunch advised running MBAM, which is one of our preliminary clean up steps anyway, those instructions were general enough to be safe. Thanks for taking the time to register and thank us - hope you stick around! :)