Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

T1 Line

• Please log in to reply

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
How much is a T-1 line?

MR0624

Advertisements

keithbundock

keithbundock

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
I have no idea, but i think motorola sells them. I think they would be very expensive though.

marinegeek59

marinegeek59

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
hey dude hows it going u must have a pocker full of$$$$$, a t-1 will cost between, 500-750 per month and depending on who installed ir perhaps extra for running the fiber optis to your house, if your really rich why not try a t-3 its about 7500 a month. later :tazz: keep fighting the good fight

MR0624

MR0624

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
Is a E1 or a Ethernet connection any cheaper? If so how much cheaper?

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
Ethernet connection is much cheaper :tazz: You can run DSL modem or cable, depending on your area either or could be a bit faster but all in all its a good choice either way...some companies such as SBC are running these deals for only 19.99 a month- Good Luck ;)

MR0624

MR0624

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
Thanks. I have SBC DSL right now but it's slow on my computer...