Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Harddisk problems?

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
So for the past few months i have not had a stable computer. In Vista 64 i as getting reset to raid device 0 in swarms at a time that would lock up my copmuter. Right before i just reloaded 32 for the 2nd time my windows exploer would just lock up then crash. Now its still happening, i just got a bsod with "Kernel_inpage_error" and the code x0000007a. Im thinking i need to send my 680imobo in?

Evga 680i
3 segate hds
Geforce 8800 gts
2 gigs of crucial ram

thanks for the help

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts

A page of kernel data was not found in the pagefile and could not be read into memory. This might be due to incompatible disk or controller drivers, firmware, or hardware.

Check to see if either one of these is your problem.