Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Outlook

• Please log in to reply

stacey1123

stacey1123

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I use Microsoft outlook at work to set up appointments, all our appointments are only 15 minutes appart, when I set up the and enter the start time (which I usually have to change and type in myself too) the end time of the appointment automatically go to 30 minutes and I have to type in the correct time. Is there a way through outlook to change the settings to 15 minutes instead of 30 minutes, like it is now?

Advertisements

rstones12

rstones12

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 3,731 posts
stacey1123,

If you are using Outlook 2007 you can do the following:

Go to your calendar, right click on the calendar time (which is listed to the left) then select the time scale you want.

If you are using Outlook 2003 follow this link:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP011136601033.aspx

stacey1123

stacey1123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have Microsoft Outlook 2002 SP3.

rstones12

rstones12

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 3,731 posts
stacey1123,

To change the time scale of your calendar in Outlook 2002:

1. Open your calendar in Outlook, right-click on the calendar grid then click the Other Settings option
2. Use the drop down arrow beside the Time Scale field to select the time scale you want to use. Click OK
3. Restart Outlook

stacey1123

stacey1123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
THANK YOU!!!!!!