Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe Flash Player 9

• Please log in to reply

Tazz1037

Tazz1037

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Adobe Flash Player 9 is driving me insane. Web pages with, "emotion cons" in an ad, keep yelling out "hello" and I can't find where to turn off the sound to it (adobe stuff). Any ideas? I want to listen to music and web browse but they are killing me mentally!!! Many hail the kings to whoever helps!!! You will be my lifesaver, as this page is many times, but the you will be king!!!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Firefox:

Ad Block Plus and Flashblock.

Ad Block will allow you to block all advertiser (including the advertisers domain name to keep any picture based advertisements from loading.)

and Flash Block will stop all flash from loading and give you an easy way to remove the flash content. You can also white list sites to displace flash automatically such as YouTube.

IE7:
check out http://www.ie7pro.com/