Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Opinion on PSU

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
I'm thinking about this PSU. However, I'm getting the idea that you get what you pay for when it comes to a PSU. This one's somewhat cheaper than others I've seen with the same stats. Anyone have any experience with OCZ? or this power supply for that matter? Other suggestions? As always, thanks for any help thrown my way.

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Hi there,

What are the purposes for this? Why are you "thinking" about a PSU, did something happen to the last one? Is 600W going to be enough for your uses?

OCZ make pretty good power supplies, a lot better than some of the others out there... But for a similar price (and a great deal), I would be looking at this Corsair.

Just a note they're both out of stock... :)