I have now got the following stuff with me ( some are in transit)
1) Asus Striker Extreme II 790i
2) Q6600 CPU,
3) Noctua NH-U12F - heat sink and fan FOR CPU
4) nVidia Geforce 9800 GX2 9800GX2 1GB 512Bit DDR3 - XVGA
5) cool master PSU sli ready 1000 watts
6) Seagate 500gb sata drive -
7) antec 900 case ---
only the ram is missing, I am not sure with the RAM - I want something inbetween - not high end and not low end one.
Is there anything else remaining.
About the remote, I would like to know how I can install a sensor inside the Desktop for using remote for the computer - for Media Centre etc, to switch off the computer- is thr somthing in the market which can be attached internally rather than a USB which is attached outside
Just a reminder that no help is allowed via PM. I have posted your message here and will reply below:
I would say the RAM I posted in #2 would be exactly what you're asking for - there are much better ones out there, and also not as good... Patriot make good quality RAM, so considering the market prices and specifications, I'll stick to that recommendation.
For your "remote", it sounds like this
may fit your description, but you'll need bluetooth capabilities for this particular model. The only bluetooth adapters I can find are either USB or for notebook computers...
I personally would add something like this
- yes it would take up one USB port, but it's extremely small and unlikely to present a hassle. If it's the taking up of one USB port you're worried about, you can add more with an expansion card.
I hope these ideas are helpful!