Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

drwtsn32.exe error

• Please log in to reply

blackbat123

blackbat123

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
i am currently experiencing an error with drwtsn32.exe. it began yesterday and happens when i open certain folders or if i try to certain view video files (formats: .avi, .wmv, .mpg, etc..), my computer basically freezes. the only thing that still is functional is my browser, but i have to alt+tab to get back to it.

the first few times i was prompted with an error box and wish i had written down exactly what it stated, but now i do not receive any error at all. windows task manager will show the folder as Not Responding.

edited to add: i apologize as i meant to post this in the in Windows XP™, 2000, 2003, NT section.

Edited by blackbat123, 08 June 2008 - 03:11 PM.

Advertisements