Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Wireless Device on HP laptop will not connect!

• Please log in to reply

nosrevia

nosrevia

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Thanks for all your help guys! I was directed here by Rorschach112. Basically my Wireless Device will no longer connect to the router I'm using. I have a HP Pavilion laptop. Any ideas on how to fix this? :)

Advertisements

bigdogalex

bigdogalex

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
Don't know if this will help, but Ialsp have a HP laptop that had a similar problem. Check this website for a HP document. I used it, got my HP fixed. http://h10025.www1.h...cname=c01087277
hope it helps

nosrevia

nosrevia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Thanks man! I just went there and downloaded a few of the updates from my model, I think that may have got it back working!
GeeksToGo is the best!