comp dirty [CLOSED]
Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:07 AM
Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:23 PM
Sorry for the delay. We've been quite busy this week.
Anyways, we very much would like to help you with your problem but you must post a Hijackthis log first. This will aid us in determining what type of malware infection(s) you may have on your system.
Using a flash drive, Click here to download HJTInstall.exe from another computer.
- Save HJTInstall.exe then transfer it to the other computer.
- Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Edited by koko_crunch, 13 June 2008 - 03:23 PM.
Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:50 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users