Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Creative Labs SB Audigy 2 ZS (A400) Headphone Problem

• Please log in to reply

Evil T 666

Evil T 666

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Guys, I am currently using a Creative Labs SB Audigy 2 ZS (A400) soundcard and run speakers from one line out and headphones from another, the only way i have managed to get the headphones to work like this is to change the Creative settings so it thinks that i have a 4/4.1 speaker set up instead of 2/2.1 speaker set up. The reason i have done this is that I mix music and need the headphones to operate separately from the speakers.

First of all does anybody know how to get the Creative Labs settings to recognise that you are running desktop speakers and headphones instead of the 4/4.1 set-up?.

Hopefully once i've sorted this i should be able to Cue music on Ableton Live.....!?!!!?? I hope :)

Edited by Evil T 666, 09 June 2008 - 07:54 AM.

Advertisements