Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NATIONAL LIFE ILLUSTRATION HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Kohkane

Kohkane

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hey guys,

THis is a long shot.. I have to get a program to work.. Its for my job. It is a ICS solutions software. They have a version, a patch for Vista 32 BIT but i have a 64bit OS!! is there something that we can do to make this software work? Any patch? ANYTHING? I really dont want to downgrade to XP professional.

I have 4 GB of RAM and 32 bit doesnt work for me.. I rather go down to XP than lose performance.

Hopefully one of you geniuses can help!

:) :)

Attached Thumbnails

• ERROR_MSG.jpg

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
moe than likely you will need to contact the vendor directly and see if they can help. They may have something available that isn't public yet.

could you provide a link to the vendors site? I did a search and came up with a bunch of different stuff and not sure if its related.

Kohkane

Kohkane

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
IC Solutions
IC Solutions (ICS) is National Life Group's proprietary illustration software. ICS is a life insurance illustration system that is able to produce attractive and customized sales proposals using products underwritten by the National Life Insurance Company (NLIC) and Life Insurance Company of the Southwest (LSW).

I am installing "Illustration Presentation Software V.8.1I"

National life has a telephone number 1877-654-3499 until 4:30pm EST. They're the ones that told me about the incompatible.

Thats all the information I have!!! I dont have any website or anything..

Kohkane

Kohkane

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I found this in the problem reports, maybe this could help somewhat!

Description
Stopped working

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: icsfrontend.exe
Problem Signature 02: 7.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 47d0079b
Problem Signature 04: System.Data
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4536f43c
Problem Signature 07: 1ccd
Problem Signature 08: 12
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I'm sorry that your in a catch 22. However, there isn't much that we can do to help. you can consider doing something like vmware workstation and acquiring vista 32 bit os and then install in vmware.... this allows you to have a virtual workstation.

Option 2, get a seconded computer just for this software.

option3: see what other operating systems they support. You might consider windows server 2003.

bottom line is that your options are limited. there just isn't an easy way to fix 32 vs 64 compatibility.