Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HTML/Framer

• Please log in to reply

DeathSlayer444

DeathSlayer444

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok this is what is going on i start up the computer then start up the internet and i get this message from AVG it says i have a virus called HTML/Framer so I try to heal it. it gives me a message saying that a erroe acuuried while trying to heal. so i put it in my virus vault. I'm not that good with computer don't have any computer smarts what so ever so I did a little research found this: in the quarntine it cant harm my computer is this true?
I also found out that just to be safe I should look at the file path find in my system and delete it how do i do that?
SHould I be worried that I have a virus in my virus vault can anything happen to my computer when it is in there, could some one hack my computer when it is in there like the creator of the virus and and will it slow my computer down or delete any of my files?
P.S. I read the thing it said to save saved passwords on mozilla firefox click no when i do this is it going to delete anything because if it deletes anything i dont want to do that if the virus cant do anything in the virus vault. Also what exactly is HTML/Framer is it a virus or malware or other?

Edited by DeathSlayer444, 09 June 2008 - 01:22 PM.

Advertisements