Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create a FREE account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you sign in.
Create an Account Login to Account

SafeGuard Easy v4.11

• Please log in to reply

kuklinsky200

kuklinsky200

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi,
I purchased a used laptop (Hp Compaq tc4200) online and when i switched it on it had the following program preventing the laptop going to bootup screen. It requests username and password which i don't have. Does anyone know how to bypass this? Any advice appreciated.

Regards,
Kuklinsky