Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Websites not loading

• Please log in to reply

swimonk

swimonk

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I wasn't sure where in the forum to post this topic, but I hope someone here can help
For the past 2 or 3 days I haven't been able to load certain websites, such as facebook and aol.com. I don't think that it is the internet itself because most sites do load, there are just a handful that won't. I have a wireless network that consists of a desktop and 2 laptops and the same sites won't load on any of the computers. They all run on windows xp. One laptop uses safari and internet explorer, the other laptop uses firefox and and desktop uses internet explorer, which tells me its not the browser. I have a linksys router. Any help would be appreciated.

thank you!!

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
This may be a router problem or a provider problem. Best bet is to shout at your provider first.