Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Where to buy?

• Please log in to reply

monoxidez

monoxidez

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Is there any other site to buy a gaming pc other than Alienware? There's CyberPowerPC, but I don't know if it's safe since the reviews were bad...Apparently I want to build a pc for the first time, but I'm afraid if something will go wrong...

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
http://gaming-pc-rev...tenreviews.com/

SRX660

monoxidez

monoxidez

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hmmm, CyberPowerPC seems to be in top 5...Should I go with it?

SOORENA

SOORENA

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
Actually I don't know about gaming with that one it has a DX9 graphic card and it's CPU is low clocked, I really don't recommend people to buy from manufacturers since a high percentage of their money is wasted on the brand and rep. I recommend making you own and buying every part separate, its really not hard to do and even if you get stuck we're here to help.

Soorena