Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS OutLook 2002 - SHIFT-Deleted messages

• Please log in to reply

Aladdin

Aladdin

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi Guys

I have done something very stuiped here :tazz: and i got to the point where i I really need help .

I wanted to SHIFT-delete a message placed in such folder in Outlook 2002, But i was sleepy enough to recognize later that the cursor was on the folder itself rather than on the target message, so i SHIFT-DELETED the folder itself with all messages inside ;) Yes there was an alert-popup telling me what am doing is cazy thing - somehow- !! but ;) ..

Please guys , any advice where i can get the folder back ...are they located on such tiny place on the memory where i can restore or get them back ..

PLZ :)

Many Thanks

Aladdin

Advertisements

yburt

yburt

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Have u tried Outlook's "Recover deleted items" options?

Aladdin

Aladdin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello yburt

Thanks you for ur reply.

While it seems that i don't have Outlook's "Recover deleted items" feature . I went to google about that and i found that because of my machine is not running on Microsoft Exchange Server . :tazz:

any Advice ?

Thanks again

Aladdin

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
;) You're joking.

Hi Guys

I have done something very stuiped here :tazz:  and i got to the point where i I really need help .

I wanted to SHIFT-delete a message placed in such folder in Outlook 2002, But i was sleepy enough to recognize later that the cursor was on the folder itself rather than on the target message, so i SHIFT-DELETED the folder itself with all messages inside  ;)  Yes there was an alert-popup telling me what am doing is cazy thing - somehow- !!  but  :)  ..
Please guys , any advice where i can get the folder back ...are they located on such tiny place on the memory where i can restore or get them back ..
PLZ  :)

Many Thanks

Aladdin

View Post

yburt

yburt

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Think you've lost that foldere permanently mate :tazz:

Aladdin

Aladdin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Its alright yburt, I do appreicate ur try . thanks mate ;)

It seems that i am gonno go for :tazz:

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
Hope u didnt have anything urgent there!