Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Age of Conan causing monitor to go black

• Please log in to reply

puters r a pain

puters r a pain

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Whenever I play Age of Conan it works for 15 minutes or so, then my monitor acts as if my computer is turned off and goes black and I see the Analog/Digital box that bounces around when my computer is off, even though my computer is still on and I can hear the game running. The only way I can get my monitor to work again is to unplug my computer and restart it. I play World of Warcraft as well and this does not happen. My computer is above the requirements for the game. I verified/repaired Age of Conan also and it still happens. What are some possible reasons this could be happening?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
sounds like a game glitch. Have you checked with their support for options? Only thing I can think of is that you may need to update your video driver.

hterez

hterez

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Found a good website for anything u need for AOC.