Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Sites dont open

• Please log in to reply

Apocalypse_VC

Apocalypse_VC

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
For example this site doesn't open on my computer but it opens on my brothers computer.There are many other sites that dont open on my side.

Anyways I can solve this ?

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
don't post in several forums for the same problem...your topic Spyware Infected my PC in the malware should get it fixed for you...
I also noticed you have had 4 malware removal help requests since November...if you continue whatever behavior thats getting you infected...you may find that you won't get helped...
at the end of the malware cleanup they tell to follow a link to how you got infected and how to prevent getting infected in the future...I STRONGLY suggest you read and heed this advice

Apocalypse_VC

Apocalypse_VC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I've formatted my PC yesterday and until now I hadn't noticed I had any guards.Anyways,I'm deeply sorry for my misakes.I thought these were 2 different problems.

Will you be able to assist me ?

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
yep ..tomorrow though...I'm done for the day