Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

anyway i can change songs into ringtones?

• Please log in to reply

dragonlord12

dragonlord12

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I can make songs my ringtone but i do not want the beginning and stuff just the part i want, Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks. Or anyplace where i can download them. Thank you

Advertisements

shannianni

shannianni

• PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
hi dragonlord12

You can use a program called cool edit pro, you can place your audio track in there and chop to the part you want or even loop entire sections for how long you want them to last.
You then put your card reader into the pc, place your phone card in and copy to your card from the pc.

its quite easy but I've been using it for years here is a link to a trial version,
http://www.download....cdlPid=10865343

here are a few more that you can use but cost a few Hundred pounds each.

Soundforge
Acid Pro
Cubase
Ableton Live

and of the industries best - Pro Tools

Hope this helps

Ian Aka Shannianni

Edited by shannianni, 24 July 2008 - 06:11 AM.

Jonesey

Jonesey

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
I use Goldwave to edit my .wavs - then convert the bit I want into an mp3, then bluetooth it to the phone.

ShortGirl2

ShortGirl2

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
There are lots of different programs that you can use to make songs into ringtones. Although, you probably want to make sure that your phone supports MP3's, so that you'll be able to use them. :)